- Minority News Network May 21, 2022 Park Heights Renaissance To Honor African American Heritage, Horse Racing During the Preakness
- Baltimore Style Magazine May 21, 2022 Park Heights Renaissance To Honor African American Heritage, Horse Racing During the Preakness
- NBC Washington May 17, 2022 Local DC Affordable Housing to Devote Space to Artists
- press release May 12, 2022 Leahy, Collins, Wyden Lead In Introducing Bipartisan LIFELINE Act To Unlock American Rescue Plan Funds For Affordable Housing Development
- SAHF May 05, 2022 Ownership and Asset Building in Housing Credit Properties
- MultiHousing News Apr 27, 2022 Challenges and Opportunities in Housing the Formerly Homeless
Latest TweetsTweets by nhpfoundation
The NHP Foundation is a not-for-profit real estate organization dedicated to preserving
and creating sustainable, service-enriched multifamily housing that is both affordable to
low and moderate income families and seniors, and beneficial to their communities.
A future where communities flourish because attractive, sustainable housing
options and life-enhancing services are ensured for income-challenged Americans.
NHPF seeks to promote greater diversity, inclusion, racial equity, and social justice in addition
to its long-established mission of providing sustainable, service-enriched affordable housing.
NHPF is committed to increasing access to opportunities for historically underrepresented
individuals and businesses in the development and operation of affordable housing communities.
NHPF’s commitment and mission to preserve affordable housing is not realized through bricks and mortar alone, but in union with programs and services offered to residents. Residents in NHPF communities have access to a wide variety of educational, health, and enrichment programming through Operation Pathways, a subsidiary of NHPF.