- Bisnow Aug 11, 2022 11 Affordable Housing Projects Picked for $170M in D.C. Funding Jacob Wallace
- Baltimore Business Journal Aug 08, 2022 Park Heights apartment complex design receives a thumbs up, will advance Melody Simmons
- Urbanize Chicago Aug 02, 2022 Covent Hotel project set to break ground in September Lukas Kugler
- ForbesBooks Podcast Aug 01, 2022 Changemakers with Katie Goar Part 2
- Austin Business Journal Aug 01, 2022 Affordable apartment community approved for East Austin lauded as ‘new benchmark’ Mike Christen
- WTOP Jul 30, 2022 DC leaders celebrate new affordable homes in Northeast
Latest TweetsTweets by nhpfoundation
The NHP Foundation is a not-for-profit real estate organization dedicated to preserving
and creating sustainable, service-enriched multifamily housing that is both affordable to
low and moderate income families and seniors, and beneficial to their communities.
A future where communities flourish because attractive, sustainable housing
options and life-enhancing services are ensured for income-challenged Americans.
NHPF seeks to promote greater diversity, inclusion, racial equity, and social justice in addition
to its long-established mission of providing sustainable, service-enriched affordable housing.
NHPF is committed to increasing access to opportunities for historically underrepresented
individuals and businesses in the development and operation of affordable housing communities.
NHPF’s commitment and mission to preserve affordable housing is not realized through bricks and mortar alone, but in union with programs and services offered to residents. Residents in NHPF communities have access to a wide variety of educational, health, and enrichment programming through Operation Pathways, a subsidiary of NHPF.