- Illinois.gov Feb 07, 2023 Gov. Pritzker Announces Three Appointments to Boards and Commissions
- MultiHousing News Feb 06, 2023 16 Affordable Housing Terms Everyone Should Know John Welsh
- Houston Chronicle Feb 03, 2023 New $45M affordable housing project for Houston’s homeless breaks ground in Midtown R.A. Schuetz
- Bisnow Feb 01, 2023 Thousands Jump At First Chance In 5 Years To Join Houston’s Public Housing Waitlist Maddy McCarty
- KTRK TV Feb 01, 2023 $45 Million Affordable Housing in Midtown Breaks Ground Daniela Hurtado
- Community Impact Jan 31, 2023 Construction in Midtown set to begin on $45M project to house 149 homeless Houstonians Melissa Enaje
Latest TweetsTweets by nhpfoundation
The NHP Foundation is a not-for-profit real estate organization dedicated to preserving
and creating sustainable, service-enriched multifamily housing that is both affordable to
low and moderate income families and seniors, and beneficial to their communities.
A future where communities flourish because attractive, sustainable housing
options and life-enhancing services are ensured for income-challenged Americans.
NHPF seeks to promote greater diversity, inclusion, racial equity, and social justice in addition
to its long-established mission of providing sustainable, service-enriched affordable housing.
NHPF is committed to increasing access to opportunities for historically underrepresented
individuals and businesses in the development and operation of affordable housing communities.
NHPF’s commitment and mission to preserve affordable housing is not realized through bricks and mortar alone, but in union with programs and services offered to residents. Residents in NHPF communities have access to a wide variety of educational, health, and enrichment programming through Operation Pathways, a subsidiary of NHPF.