- Dorchester News Press Jun 29, 2022 Two bidders pitch plans for key Uphams Corner parcels Seth Daniels
- Forbes Jun 28, 2022 How Business Leaders Can Work With Lawmakers To Advance Affordable Housing Richard Burns
- Affordable Housing Finance Jun 15, 2022 Top 50 Affordable Housing Owners of 2021
- Deseret News Jun 07, 2022 What faith groups are doing to help with the housing crisis
- Minority News Network May 21, 2022 Park Heights Renaissance To Honor African American Heritage, Horse Racing During the Preakness
- Baltimore Style Magazine May 21, 2022 Park Heights Renaissance To Honor African American Heritage, Horse Racing During the Preakness
Latest TweetsTweets by nhpfoundation
The NHP Foundation is a not-for-profit real estate organization dedicated to preserving
and creating sustainable, service-enriched multifamily housing that is both affordable to
low and moderate income families and seniors, and beneficial to their communities.
A future where communities flourish because attractive, sustainable housing
options and life-enhancing services are ensured for income-challenged Americans.
NHPF seeks to promote greater diversity, inclusion, racial equity, and social justice in addition
to its long-established mission of providing sustainable, service-enriched affordable housing.
NHPF is committed to increasing access to opportunities for historically underrepresented
individuals and businesses in the development and operation of affordable housing communities.
NHPF’s commitment and mission to preserve affordable housing is not realized through bricks and mortar alone, but in union with programs and services offered to residents. Residents in NHPF communities have access to a wide variety of educational, health, and enrichment programming through Operation Pathways, a subsidiary of NHPF.