The NHP Foundation’s External Affairs department focuses on a robust thought leadership and media relations program.
Our thought leadership and media relations efforts include:
- NHPF’s ongoing consumer survey program designed to take the pulse of average Americans on subjects of importance to affordable housing. We use the data collected in a number of ways in our organization decision-making
- Our authored content series including thought-provoking bylined articles and commentary from our President & CEO Dick Burns and other members of the leadership team. We craft these pieces to tell data-rich, compelling affordable housing stories to those inside, and outside, the industry
- Custom events produced by NHPF shine a spotlight on a key affordable housing issue. We invite industry experts as well as policymakers, advocates, media and others to provide perspective, creating sought-after and enriching experiences for multiple audiences
- Media relations outreach including distribution of news releases, and proactive work with journalists around the country resulting in digital, print and electronic interviews and stories
- Production of collateral materials such as annual reports and brochures