Center City Apartments
Affordable Housing in Newark, New Jersey
Built between 1900 and 1969 and partially renovated in 1985 and 1995, the Center City apartments consists of two multi-family buildings, across two separate sites located in Newark, NJ. The two buildings contain a total of 49 residential units. These properties are located near transit lines and are devoted serve very low-income (<50% AMI) and extremely low-income (<30% AMI) current and future residents.
Site amenities include elevators and on-site parking and each building has a lower level community room. The units have a basic level of finishes and appliances. The landlord provides heat, hot water, and trash removal.
The community features:
• 49 units
• 4-story multi-family mid-rise
• Wood frame with brick façade
• Interior common hallway
• On-site parking
• Central heating using gas fired hot water boilers and baseboard heaters
• Laundry & Recreation Room
• Operation Pathways
• Operation Pathways Programs & Services